Sunday, March 16, 2008

CA Trip.

So, I am finally getting the pics up from our super fun trip to CA! We went Feb. 22nd to the 26th. My first post is from Saturday when we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Atticus and I had never been there before but Keith had been a few times with his sister. It was a lot of fun, but VERY crowded! I only have a few pictures.*sad face* Some of the creatures from the sea are cute, and others are just big and ugly!


(Daddy and Atticus checking out some jellys I believe.)
(Boat fun...they have a cute play area outside.)
(No, over here! Devon, Atticus, and Spencer. Cousin fun!)
(This stingray was HUGE!! It was like 12 feet, no joke!)

PS: They have tons of sea life,but my camera was not being kind. Atticus loved getting to pet the little stingrays.

No comments: