Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Some pictures and WALL-E.






(Keith made strap locks so he can toss his guitar around his body.)

(Cuties!)





(Secretly flipping the bird.)

Last weekend we saw Wall-e. Seriously it was such a great movie! Atticus was glued to the screen, and now wants all things Wall-e. Harper slept in the baby bjorn up until about 30 min left of the movie, and then just took a bottle and didn't fuss at all. So,Keith and I got to watch the whole movie too. Wall-e got a 96% on rottentomatoes.com which is REALLY good! Heres one of the tag line things,
What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? WALL-E, a robot, spends every day doing what he was made for. But soon, he will discover what he was meant for. I don't want to say to much, because I am one of those people who can't describe a movie without giving too much away. Just take my word for it you and your kids will LOVE the movie. I even cried towards the end.
Maybe Keith will post a review on his blog...

2 comments:

Ang said...

I can't believe how big Harper is getting! We are excited to finally meet her next week :)

FrankNApril said...

Autumn,
Kieth is so funny with that guitar!
I bust out laughing when I saw that! Harper, My lover you are so big! I miss you! Atticus, Boy I love your new dew! Auzzie got a hair cut too! Autumn no pics of you huh? Well, love ya All! April