Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowman!

(Atticus and Five.)

(Just a recent one of Harper J.)

(Five.)

Yay, it snowed just a little Saturday night...but today it has been snowing ALL day!! We love it! We even built a snowman in the backyard, whom Atticus named five. Harper was inside napping so she hasn't had her first experience with snow yet. Hopefully she will get to this week! I have many many Christmas things to post, and will get around to it soon. I just had to post about our first snow of the year! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!

2 comments:

Ang said...

Wow - that's a lot of snow for you guys! Wish we were there to play with you.

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Way cool! I tried to get dad to build me a snowman but he said it was to cold. I should of called Atticus. Great job. The name is interesting also. It made me think of the robot # 5 is alive. We love you all....mom