Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nothing to do with St. P day.

(Before the move... Atticus and I felt the same way about packing!)


( We didn't tell Harper we were moving until the day before and she was shocked!)


(In the Uhaul.)


(Jayden and Atticus trying to drive away.)


(In mommy and daddys new huge tub!)


I can't believe it has been about a whole month since I have posted! Let's see...we moved to Vegas on the 28th and are still unpacking boxes! Haha. Everything has been awesome so far, besides everyone taking a turn being sick (boo). Harper had her first piggie tails (as seen above) turned 10 months and may very well be walking any day now! Atticus loves his new bedroom, talks non stop about starting school and is growing like crazy! I am going to try harder to post more often...so until next time stay classy blog world (haha, I couldn't help myself)!

PS: Happy St. Patrick's Day!
and Happy B-day Aubreana!

2 comments:

CaraDee said...

I didn't know you had moved. Hope you enjoy it there! Must be nice living closer to April and crew.

Ang said...

Oh I miss them! I must see you guys soon! Harper makes the cutest faces.