Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's been like a million years...I know!

The last two months via photos (kinda in order...but not really) (VERY VERY photo heavy!).

(In June Atticus was the ring bearer in Trevor's wedding. Here he is with Reagan the flower girl.)

(Keith was the best man)

(and Harper and I were just cute!)

(We drove to Utah many times)


(Harper turned ONE May 4th)

(She loved her cake!)

(Atticus and I have been reading some awesome books together!)

(Keith and I went to an Offspring concert)

(The kids and I go to the library often!)

(Keith made dinner!!!)

(We went to the M&M place in May)

(and the Coke place.)

(and gameworks)

(Had/have fun hairdos almost every day.)

(One more.)

(Eating junk food!)

(Swimming!)

(Enjoying the sun!)

(Had some Metro pizza.)

(and visit the park at least once a week!)

Whew! We have been busy! Now I am all caught up in the blog world! <3

4 comments:

FrankNApril said...

I like it! All adorable! Let's get together this week! Love ya April

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Awesome...all so very cute....we love you coming to Utah because that is bonus times we get to see you...
come back soon...Andrew is having fun...he wants to stay till it is time to go to Ohio...LOL

Ang said...

Yay! Thanks for posting - we can't get enough of those 2 cuties.

Leslie Ann said...

Autumn, I love your family! Your kids are so cute. Looks like you had a ton of fun!