Monday, August 30, 2010

My not so little boy.

(Atticus and Mrs. Shulman)

So, a little bragging is in order! Haha. Atticus took the DRA test and scored an 18! I am not sure how they score it, but his teacher said that other kids his age score a 3 or 4! She also said that he could read 2/3 of the third grade word list! He will be in a reading group with second graders and may even skip ahead a couple of grades (not sure how I feel about that one though). We will know more in the next couple of weeks and will update. I am SO SO proud of Atticus! I can't believe how quickly he is growing up. ♥

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Awwww how cute!! Congrats. I think that skipping him ahead one grade would be good (especially because he is on the older age for kindergarden right??) I personally wouldn't skip him ahead too many grades but Atticus is really mature for his age so Im sure he will fit in whatever you decide.

Its great that he is so smart... He is going to be so successful. YAY!

Kevin Michael said...

OF COURSE my nephew is a little pimp. Lol. Love it!