Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life...

So, this here blog has been suffering for uhhh, lets just say many many months! We have been busy, so that is a good thing right? Anyway, I am not going to try and bring this up to speed with the 10 million pictures that I have from the past few months (that is what facebook is for) anyway, here is to hoping this little blog gets more attention from me and soon!

We had a fun family night and hit Baskin Robbins and our favorite park!

I think she was enjoying her birthday cake ice cream!

My favorite boys!

Monkey boy!

"What if you lived 20,000 years ago?"
We love this huge park!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I hope you are able to come on here more often. I kinda suck at facebook. Looks like you all have been having fun :)

BTW kevin and I will be in vegas for his bday celebration the weekend of Oct 23rd :)