Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The time has come my friends!


To return to this here blog! I miss this little blog, my own little space to document my children and our random happenings! Now that school is starting up in 15 days (sad face) and both of my children will be in school, um come again? Both of my children are old enough for school?!? It still boggles my mind! Any who, where was I? I don't even know. But, with Harper starting pre school and Atticus going into second grade I thought it was time to get back to documenting. Since so much time has passed between my last blog post and now, I will not be recapping it here. The pictures are on every social media outlet known to man anyhow (except for myspace...I mean seriously ew ;P)! So, here's to getting back into blogging and junk! Hehe, hopefully you enjoy it as much as I do! ♥


"Hello? Anybody there? I am back!"

No comments: