Friday, January 4, 2008

Disneyland!

So, we went to Disneyland on December 16,2007. Atticus was so excited he could hardly contain himself. I guess you would be too after waiting and watching the rides on youtube for the whole month prior to the trip. Keith would show him the different videos and ask, "do you want to go on this ride?" The ride that Atticus was most excited about was the Matterhorn (he's a thrill seeker, what can I say...LOL!) Anyway, the day and weather turned out to be great and yes Atticus LOVED the Matterhorn ! He also of course loved every other ride he went on as well. He now asks about going to Disneyland and Spencer's house (his cousin) about every other day.February seems so far away for a 3 year old!


(The Castle was so pretty at night)
(Meeting the "Big Cheese")
(Waiting for Casey Jr. Oh, and there it is, the Matterhorn!)
(The next King ladies and gents.)
(On the cars! When he got off of this one he told me, "mom I crashed!")

1 comment:

FrankNApril said...

We should of gone!!!! You looked like u had fun!! My loss!(But to be fair I was sick) love ya guys April