Monday, January 7, 2008

Mrs. Fix it. LOL!

Well, this morning after Atticus got out of the bath I decided that his hair was getting too long and I cut it. It looks good, and I like it! He can now spike it up in the front again.

Then one of Atticus' favorite toys, his Smart Street (this toy was Anthony's so it is well beyond it's years) needed new batteries. After putting the new batteries in, it still was not working! So, being the handy person that I am (haha, yeah right) I took the bottom off of it to see what the problem was. Well, after cleaning it out and moving some wires I put the bottom back on and tried once more. SUCCESS, it works once more!! The Smart Street lives on! <3!

3 comments:

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Wow! I am proud of you...mom

Ang said...

Nice haircut-you did a good job. Hey, you're about as handy as I am:) Miss you guys!

FrankNApril said...

Hey- Are u sure it was Anthony's? I am thinking it was after him. Not sure may of been! Cool u got it working! Love Ya April