Thursday, November 3, 2011

Atticus turns 7!!

It is true, Atticus turned 7 today (Nov 3)!! I am (as always) in shock how quickly another year has gone by! Today was a little low key since he is having his birthday party this Saturday.


We started off the day with chocolate chip pancakes (per the b-day boys request).


Then Atticus headed off to school. Before school was out I brought in Cookies and Cream cupcakes for his class (they were a hit).


After School it was present time!


Atticus chose Brick Oven (YUM) for dinner!



and dessert!
Atticus is our smart, funny, sweet, amazing little boy whom we cannot get enough of!! I say this time and time again because it is so true! When Atticus was born my life changed completely and it was for the better! We love you so much Atticus!! 7 is going to be a good one, I know it!

2 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oooh happy birthday (one day late) to the little man!!

Ang said...

Seriously, how is he 7 already? Because I still think of mine as babies. He is the sweetest, cutest 7-year-old there is - glad he had an awesome birthday.