Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweenie 2011 (photo heavy)!

Halloween was pretty epic this year! Hearing things like, "coolest house on the block" more then a couple of times really boosts ones ego. Haha! Since before Keith and I were married he has wanted to do a haunted house. We never really lived anywhere that it would work well, until this year. So, this year we had a haunted garage! With the help of some nieces, nephews, a brother in law, and a few good friends the haunted garage was a HUGE hit! I am sad that I didn't get many pictures though.



one of the walls.



While Keith was in charge of the haunted garage, I was in charge of a little Halloween party. Having spent most of the day at Atticus' school helping out with his class party I came home with an hour to have everything ready for our Halloween party... a little stress won't kill you right? Haha. Actually I didn't have that much to do since my sister April was bringing the chili (which totally rocked by the way). After we ate we headed out to trick or treat. The kids made out like bandits and we were home before 8:30! So aside from one tiny tantrum at the end of the night (from Harper) this Halloween was one of the best!

Everlasting Youth Elixir.


pictured: Blood Brew, Truth Serum and Love Potion No.13
Not pictured: Wishing Tonic and Vampire Kiss.


"dirt" dessert (pudding,crushed oreo, gummy worms, and vanilla cookies)


All of the kids.

My loves!


little ladybug.


Sam Flynn (from Tron).


ready to go trick or treating.

All lit up!

checking out their loot!


No comments: