Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pinterest Project.

I was in desperate need of a way to get my jewelry out of the mess of a jewelry box that I had. So, I of course turned to Pinterest! I wanted something that would keep my necklaces from getting tangled and something that would keep me from losing earrings. The jewelry frame fit the bill perfectly!

All you will need is:
- a frame
-paint
-little hooks (.80 for a pack at Wal Mart)
-screen/mesh (.86 for a yard at Ace Hardware)
-stapler
-drill with little drill bit


First: grab a frame, any frame. It doesn't even need a back or glass. Choose a pretty color (I favor yellow) and start painting! Let dry.



Next: cut your screen to fit your frame. Pull tight across the back of the frame and staple all over till it is nice and secure. Then decide where you want your hooks and mark it. Drill little holes and screw in the hooks.



Last: hang up, add jewelry and admire your crafty-ness!

This project was so simple and cheap! I absolutely love the outcome! You should totally make one. I promise you won't regret it!

My Pinteret inspiration 
My How Does She inspiration 

1 comment:

The Yates said...

such a cute idea! love the yellow color!