Thursday, June 5, 2008

1month old!

As of yesterday Harper is a month old...yay! She has changed so much already. She weighs in at 9lbs 13oz. She is getting two bottom teeth, holds her head up for long periods of time, loves the shower, likes getting kisses from her brother,and being outside. She is so sweet and we love her so much! Also on Monday I buzzed Atticus and Keiths hair. I have two videos to post but they were taking ten years to upload. Here are some pictures though.
(sweet girl!)


(pile of Atticus' hair on the dinning room floor.)


(Atticus and his new hair cut.)

2 comments:

Ang said...

They are both so adorable! I think Harper looks a lot like Atticus now. Where's the picture of Keith with a buzzed head? We need to come visit you soon and meet cute little Harper.

FrankNApril said...

Atticus, That is the best I have ever seen your hair boy! I like it alot! Autumn, I called baby Harper Baby Rory last night! More that once. I seen the name Rory somewhere and I did call her that! Sorry! We bought her a christmas present last night. Love ya April