Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

(With his present,LEGO Indianan Jones.)


(mowing the backyard.)

(Rockin out with his band, The Robots Guide to Living)

How does that primary song go? " I'm so glad when daddy comes home glad as I can be." This is how Atticus feels when Keith gets home. They have this game that they play, when Atticus hears the garage door open he runs to find a hiding place. Keith comes in and says "where is Atticus" in a loud voice and continues until he finds Atticus and tickles him.He then comes and gives Harper and I kisses.
Keith is such an awesome dad and husband! He does so much for our family, and we love him for that! My life changed for the better 5 years ago when we met and has continued to get better! Thanks for all you do! We love you Keith!

PS: Happy Fathers day to my awesome Dad,and my brother-in-laws Marc, John, and Frank!

1 comment:

FrankNApril said...

Autumn,
Hey, does Kieth like that game? Andrew wants it but I wasn't sure if it was good. I love your hair! Yes, your kids are cute! Love ya all April