Monday, August 25, 2008

Bandaid Snob.

(Sorry it is so dark.With his band-aid.)

So, this morning Atticus was eating his cereal and I was feeding Harper when I hear, "mom I hurt myself." I put Harper down and run out to see what happened. Atticus had a little slice (no blood) on his arm from his plastic spoon....plastic utensils are dangerous! Anyway we went and cleaned it and put some neosporin on it and before I could put the band-aid on Atticus says, "No mom the band-aid will hurt." So, I replied it will not hurt, it will help make it better." To which he said, "ok mom if it is bandaid brand I will wear it." What? I was laughing so hard. Where did he get that from? My son the 3 year old band-aid snob. Haha.



The videos are from yesterday...showing off his foot pedal skills and his singing skills! LOL.

1 comment:

FrankNApril said...

Atticus! No more T.V. J/k Where did he hear that? He is gonna be in his Dad's band one day! April