Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Fair!

(Hurricane's theme thing.)

(Hot rod Atticus.)

(Harper after she found out she could not go on the rides.)


(Atticus loved this one!)



(Atticus and his new friend.)

Last weekend we got to enjoy the Washington County Fair. We all had an awesome time! Atticus must have thought we were going to Disneyland because when we asked him what ride he wanted to go on he said, "Buzz Lightyear". He did have fun on the rides though. He even met a cute new friend. Harper slept most of the time, and Keith was happy that he got a funnel cake. It was so good, and reminded us of Knotts Berry Farm. Atticus even got to sit in a limo. PS: My blog turned a year old last weekend, hence my URL...long story short I thought I was naming my blog post not my URL. So if you ever wondered why it's fair fun, thats why. Haha.


Also on the 7th was mine and Keiths 4th wedding aniversary. On that Saturday my parents watched Atticus and Harper (THANKS mom&dad) while we went to the movies. We saw Pineapple Express...SO FUNNY!! In just a couple of weeks it will be 5 years since our first date....AWWW. Haha. In the picture above we were like half asleep, it was about 1 am and I was like we need to take a picture for the blog. LOL.

3 comments:

FrankNApril said...

That's a cute post! Happy anniversary! We have been together 5 yrs! When did u meet? We met Jan.2,2003 and you? Love ya April

Ang said...

Happy Anniversary! To you & Keith and your blog :)

CaraDee said...

Happy anniversary Autumn! Your blog is too cute. I love Harper's name if I haven't told you yet. (Of course Atticus' too..)