Friday, August 1, 2008

Hooked.




Harper is hooked...lol! I was loading the dishwasher a couple of days ago when Harper woke up. So, I put her in bed with Atticus to see if she would be lay with him while I finished loading. She seemed fine, and when I came back a few minutes later the above pictures is what I found. <3!


This morning Harper started rolling from her tummy to her back! Everytime she rolled over she had a shocked look on her face. Atticus thought this was a great trick and kept saying to her, "okay Harper roll over"
I can't believe how quick our silly little boy is growing up! Atticus starts pre-school this fall. He is SO excited that his cousin Spencer is comming to visit this weekend, and keeps asking when he will be here.


We love our cute kiddos!!

1 comment:

FrankNApril said...

They are so cute!
I love them! Oh,The big faces!
So cute! I posted my Bagel sandwich on my blog. April