Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy.

(Keith and I at the house show.)

(Thank you Mom for watching the kids on both nights!!)

(Smash Mouth, 8 rows back...not bad at all!)

(On our way out.)

(Rockin' out!)


(Keith doing the sound and recording.)

(Atticus and Jayden.)

(Aww, sleeping cousins!)

Wow, this past weekend was busy! I have a feeling this next weekend will be the same. So, onto our busy fun weekend. On Friday Keith, Austin, and I got to go see Smash Mouth. They played at SUU in Cedar City. I know crazy huh?!? Then Saturday Keith and his friend/drummer threw a house show at the drummers house. They built a stage and everything. 6 bands including The Robots Guide to Living played. It turned out awesome and was a lot of fun. Jayden spent the night on Saturday, and then Sunday was actually not busy. Today I had my second interview at the boarding school and they said they will let me know by Friday. Keep your fingers crossed! Coming up this weekend is Allison's wedding, so more fun to come.

1 comment:

FrankNApril said...

They are so cute! Miss ya and love the pics of you and Keefer! April