Saturday, September 27, 2008

Allison and Buddys Wedding. *Lots of pictures*

(Getting ready to go.)



(Cutting the cake.)

(Aww, so cute!)

(I love this picture! Knox and Atticus had so much fun together.)

(Atticus and the boys.)

(Harper being the cutie that she is!)

Side note on the picture above. Before the wedding I found out that buddy had a niece named Scout. I told Keith, "I have to take a picture of Atticus with Scout, it would be so cute!" Keith thought I was a nut. Anyway, I had just given Harper to Keith when I turned to see Atticus and Scout on the swing set together. So, I ran over and just said, "say cheese." PERFECT! Haha... maybe I am a nut.
(Allison throwing to the only single girls who wanted to catch it.)

(The boys trying to catch the garter. Atticus is down there too. Haha)

(Keith doing an awesome job DJ-ing.)

(Harper sucking on Allisons gloves...they were soaked after.)

(The newly weds car.)


(Man that is a lot of mountain dew...I thought John wasn't there?!?)

*I have a bunch more pictures so if you want them e-mailed to you let me know!*

1 comment:

Ang said...

haha - looks like a typical Friday night of Mountain Dew for John!