Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Food.



So, I am up and running with the new pictures...All of my others are still stuck on the other computer...for now anyway. Life goes on. On Sept. 4th Harper turned 4 months old. CRAZY!! Time is going by so fast! On the 8th she tried rice cereal, and to no surprise she LOVED it! She goes for her check-up and immunizations this Friday, so more stats and fun things she is doing then. <3.

Atticus' new favorite is pizza lunchables. He calls them the Star Wars pizza things (the box has characters from the new Clone Wars cartoon on it). He eats them all up. Such a cutie!


On Monday I made tacos, and they were yummy. So quick and easy! Instead of just microwaving the black beans I baked them in the oven with cheese, and then topped with sour cream...yummy! Anyway, more pictures tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing well! <3.

1 comment:

Ang said...

Those pictures are precious! I can't believe Harper is 4 months already.