Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update!



Atticus and Harper still love hanging out together! They are too cute, I am always taking pictures!


Atticus is such a crack up! His newest obsession is the word poop. Lovely right? He always finds some way to add it to a question or answer, and every so often he just randomly makes it it's own question. "Poop?" He is so excited for his birthday(he will be 4 on the 3rd). Every morning he tells me, "you know it is almost my birthday right?" I always answer like I am confused and he just laughs. Atticus is a little smarty pants, he can write and spell his name all by himself! Although sometimes the u is an o. More of his accomplishments on his b-day!



Harper turned 5 months old earlier this month and I never did a post...sad. Harper is still eating like a champ! She also started eating jar foods earlier this month, and she loves almost everything we give her! Her favorite is carrots, and her least favorite is bananas. She will take 3 bites of bananas if I am lucky. It's funny, if she doesn't change her mind about bananas then she will be just like Keith (he hates bananas), and Atticus is like me (we love bananas). Harper also is sitting up on her own for a few min at a time...sometimes longer. She is such a happy girl. I can't believe that she will be 6 months on the 4th.

More exciting posts to come...we will be carving our pumpkins soon! <3!

2 comments:

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

They are soooo cute...thanks for the update! mom

Ang said...

So cute! Miss Harper is getting big - I cannot believe she will be 6 months old when we visit. I hope she still lets me hold her as much as I want to! Oh, and the kids have Atticus' birthday on their calendar - and I don't even think they have my birthday on their calendar.