Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New post! New post!

Our friend Trevor brought over Rock band 2 and his X-box last weekend (Rock band 2 by the way is awesome!) anyway we had our PS3 drums by the X-box drums and Atticus got up and went to town! He loves everything and anything that has to do with drums and rock band. I think (hope) he will be musically inclined like his daddy. So far so good! I can't believe that Atticus is almost 4 years old!! <3.




Last week while Amber was recovering Keith picked Austin and Jayden up from school. The first day we all went. Harper LOVED Wennie (I am not sure on the spelling)...she would not take her eyes off of her, and anytime she was close enough Harper would try to grab her. She did almost get the dogs ear in her mouth, but my quick moves avoided that one! Wennie was so good with Harper too, she didn't jump on her at all. I even got Austin to hold Harper so I could get a picture. At first he was having no part in holding her, but then was ok with it. After he gave her back to me she would NOT stop "talking" to him, both of my kids LOVE Austin. No, pictures of Jayden and Atticus, they were too busy playing in Jayden's room. <3.

2 comments:

Ang said...

Yay for a new post!I love the way Harper is looking at the dog. I'm sure Atticus will have some musical talent - I've seen him go to town on those drums.

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Atticus is already musical...they are both so cute...Austin really held Harper,wow! from nutzo g-ma