Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin time.

The seeds before they met the oven...we mixed them with butter and garlic salt. They were pretty good.

What can I say? We are a Disney family, and so are our pumpkins...haha. It was Atticus' idea to put the ears on the pumpkin, and he was cracking up the whole time!


Even Harper enjoyed the pumpkins. She was too cute the whole time.



Harper loves pumpkins!

We were trying out some costume make-up also, so that is what is around his mouth.


And our second pumpkin...PIRATE! ARRrrrrrrrrrrr.

3 comments:

Ang said...

You've got some crazy pumpkin carvin' skills! We are impressed. Atticus & Harper are adorable as usual.

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

WOW! you can come carve my pumpkins....please....the kids are the cutest...love, mom

Tyne said...

cute pictures! I love pumpkin seeds and next year I am going to try your butter and garlic salt. Because butter is my very favorite food. Happy POW!