Saturday, November 1, 2008

Smell my feet, give me something good to eat.

Harper went as Olive aka Little Miss Sunshine. The only thing she is missing is some huge glasses, which I doubt she would have worn. She was a cutie though and did a good job sitting in her stroller while we walked around.

Ahhh, it's a pirate...oh wait it is Atticus. I love him in this costume! He even walked around saying, "Arrrrr".

Another cute one of Harper in her stroller, with her sweat band.


Atticus checking out some of the booty.


Harper wanted to try her hand at being a pirate.


So attractive huh? Haha.


Ready to Trick-or-Treat.


The Mickey pumpkin decided to get political. :)


This year was a lot of fun! We started by going to the trunk or treat at Lins...which ended up being a bust...like 3 other cars besides us were handing out candy, even though there were TONS of parents with their children, so we headed on over to grandma and grandpas to trick or treat. Grandma had some good candy! Then we came home and went around all of the houses on our block and a couple of streets over. When we were a couple of streets over, we acquired a little buddy. A little cat...maybe a few months old decided to follow us around. It was fine...until it decided to dart into someones house while Atticus was trick or treating. The lady was shocked and asked us if it was our cat. It was funny, until it kept following us trying to dart into each house that we went to. Then it got really annoying! After we ditched the cat, we hit a few more houses and headed home. It was a good night!

2 comments:

Ang said...

I love that you dressed Harper as Little Miss Sunshine - and the kids love Atticus' costume. When the kids were looking at your blog earlier, Kylie said "I need to go see Harper so I can hold her and kiss her, she's so cute." I don't think she realizes Harper is already half her size :)

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Thank-you for bringing the kids to my house.... They were soooo cute.
I am glad you and Keith dress up too. I am not the only one. love ya' mom