Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Little Loves!



I am a lucky Mom, and I know that! My kids are generally good kids! Harper however is in that stage where she wants to do EVERYTHING the older kids are doing and does not like to be told no, then throws a fit because of it (I think this has to do with her age), and I have been getting frustrated. I checked out a book from the library called, The Brat Stops Here. It so far has been giving me a few good tips, but really it has shown me that I have some pretty good kids. Some of the examples of other kids behaviors make my kids look like saints. So, I think I am going to keep doing what I am doing, return the book to the library, continue to enjoy my kids (fits and all) and have an awesome summer! I hope everyone had an awesome first day of summer!
Now for a photo dump!






































No comments: