Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday.




{one}
how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
3!

{two} what’s the last thing you do before you fall asleep at night?
That is a little private! ;)

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
All of the Disney parks (Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris, Florida, and California)!

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Bike riding! I love when we load the kids up in the trailer and take a family ride!

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
A Teacher and a Mommy.
I was a pre-K teacher for a while, but need to get my heinie back into school to finish up my degree! I have two amazing kids, so I am definitely a Mommy and I love it!

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
An extra bedroom, a bigger backyard (I want a HUGE one), and a wrap around porch!

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Chicken Ole.

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Me and my Hubby curled together on the couch watching a movie, or an empty house.

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Our water is lumped together with all of our utilities so I do not know how much just water is...

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Read or watch a movie.

Hope everyone is having a great hump day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Bike riding sounds so awesomely summery - I"m super jealous! Also, I love that you worked for a while but left for your kids - what a beautiful thing to do :D