Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Atticus and Harper


My mom made Atticus that cute I'm the big brother shirt. He wore it the day we left the hospital. He loves the shirt! I like the second picture because they were both on the hospital bed just hanging out together. The first day Atticus came to the hospital he was timid about Harper. Keith asked him if he wanted to hold her,but he said, "No dad shes too small." Now that we are home he still has yet to hold her but he likes to help get her things. He is always amazed when I change her diaper. Whenever I say I am going to change her diaper he always responds with, "She pooped AGAIN?" I have more of the two of them, I just need to upload them. Keith and I feel so blessed to have two amazing kids!

1 comment:

FrankNApril said...

She is again so cute! And I see she is a pacee in her mouth! I love her!! I want to seeher! SOON! Love ya April