Sunday, May 11, 2008

Presents.

The best mothers day presents that I have gotten, are the two things that mean I get to celebrate Mothers day... MY CHILDREN! I feel so blessed to have two beautiful healthy children. I am also blessed with a very sweet husband (more on him on fathers day). So, today on my day I look at my smart, loving 3 year old, my sleeping, precious 1 week old and my sweet husband, and think to myself how on earth did I get so lucky to be their mom and wife. I also want to wish the many wonderful ladies in my life a very happy mothers day!


Last night Atticus fell asleep on the couch and so when Harper fell asleep, I thought, "oh, that would be a cute picture!" So, I put her on the couch with him and got my camera! Then they both got put into their own beds. When I showed Atticus the picture this morning he looked so confused. This is already one of my favorite pictures of them (I know there will be many more to come). <3!

3 comments:

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Autumn, Thank-you for my beautiful grandchildren and wonderful son-in-law. They are so beautiful and light up my daily life. You are wonderful too, right along with your 4 sisters. Thanks for all you do for me, I love you, Mom

Ang said...

Awww...enjoy every minute. It goes by too fast. Love you!

FrankNApril said...

How sweet!
I can't wait to see her! And you and the other two! Love ya April