Monday, May 5, 2008

Harper Janae






So, Harper is the name we decided to go with. Sorry to all of you Rory fans. Harper was suppose to be a scheduled C-section early this morning. To our surprise however Autumn started having contractions very late on Saturday that continued onto early Sunday morning. Finally around 4am (on the 4th) we decided we should head to the hospital. At the hospital her water broke and we went in for a C-section. Harper Janae was born at 8:11am on May 4th. She was 7lbs 15 oz. A whole pound smaller then her brother. She has HUGE cheeks, lots of dark hair, and is a very mellow baby. If you were wondering where we got Harper....Harper Lee wrote To Kill a Mocking Bird....which is the book that we got Atticus from. Yes we are nerds...but it is a really good book, with not only a great story and characters but great names too. If all goes well we should be home tomorrow. Enjoy just a few of the pictures we have taken so far.

3 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Can I have her????
O She is so cute! I want to hold her! She is a cutie pie! I like her! Can u tell? love ya April

Ang said...

Oh, what a cutie! And no April, she's mine:) I can't wait to meet her! I love her name. Congrats - we love you guys!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Ang and April- you can not have her... I just love her. She is the cutest baby... she makes the neatest faces too. I am glad she lives close by me so I can see her. Thanks-Autumn for my 11th g-child...I am happy!mom