Friday, May 9, 2008

Big Helper!

My big helper! Atticus loves getting diapers for Harper...that being said I knew it was only a matter of time that I heard this question. "Mom wheres Harper's wewe? " I had to laugh, we have had this discussion before...that only boys have wewes. He is a funny little one huh? In the pictures I had just finished giving Harper a sponge bath, in which she did NOT like at all, and was very unhappy so I asked Atticus to hold her bottle while I put her diaper on. It was very cute. I had to grab the camera. They are really cute together, I love it!


Do you think Atticus is excited? This is his new picture face (see baseball picture post for the same face).

2 comments:

Ang said...

What a good big brother! Happy Mother's Day Autumn!

FrankNApril said...

She is pretty! Atticus is funny! No wewe!!!!
Show him my post...I will do it soon! Baseball pics! love ya April