Thursday, November 18, 2010

Awesome Deal.



I have never used Shutterfly before but stumbled upon a blog offer and landed on their site. Holiday cuteness ensued. Besides all of the cuteness, they are offering 50 free holiday cards just for bloggers (check out the deets here)!! Hello awesome deal, it is nice to meet you! I will definitely be using them this year, but am having a hard time choosing a design as they have so many cute ones and I would love to use them all! I am pretty sure I will be using one of the designs that has one large picture though, well maybe...the designs with multiple pictures are really cute too (haha)! They also have other cool products that would make great gifts! They even have cards for other holidays! I can't believe I have never tried Shutterfly before, with all of their options and affordable prices they are the perfect place for all of your holiday card and photo needs! Will you be using Shutterfly this year?

No comments: