Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Cuties!!

One of the turkeys ready to be deep fried!

Some of the grub!



Keith modeling his white elephant win! WWF belt and sour patch kids!

Lots of this went on!

some cousins!

Nerds unite! Haha! We ♥ apple and nerds!

Harper and John (Allison's little boy) enjoying my early bday present!


Thanksgiving was a lot of fun as always! We headed up to Utah on Wednesday evening. As soon as I got out of the car I seriously thought I was going to freeze to death!! We were sad that we were missing some family this year but hopefully they can make it next year! Thursday started with family pictures, and they actually went pretty smoothly! I have many fail family pics to post in the near future! Haha! We ate around 5 and all of the food was delish! Let me just say, if you have never had deep fried turkey then you are seriously missing out! SO GOOD!! Everyone did such an awesome job and it was definitely enjoyed by all!! That night we had our annual white elephant game and this year there were some uh, really, uh nice things wrapped up ;P. Lots of fun to see what you happen to unwrap. The rest of the weekend was filled with games, good food, shopping, more games, and Tangled! Tangled was really cute!! Harper was glued to the screen and her popcorn. I also got an early birthday present. My parents got me a new bike and a trailer to pull the kids in! I LOVE IT and so do the kids!! Thanks Mom and Dad!
We also decided to start couch to 5K I am excited! I am already looking forward to next year!!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

That food does look delicious!! Our attempt at hosting thanksgiving kinda was a fail. I mean the turkey was the best I ever ate but we just failed ast the preserntation and timing. I dont want to do it anymore hahaha.

The kids are adorable as always!!!

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

oh, your pictures are so good... it was fun...come over anytime you want!really....