Friday, November 5, 2010

Birthday #6

Atticus 6 days old!

6 months old at Club 33!

16 months old rockin out!

6 years old!!


Batman cake!

All smiles while being sung to!

Atticus turned 6 on the 3rd! Can you believe it? Time flies and I know I will be saying the same thing when he turns 16, but where did my little boy go?? Haha!
This year he decided against a party and chose to skip school (shhh!) and spend the day at Lied Discovery Children's Museum (a future post). The kids had so much fun, and Keith and I did too! I see many trips in our future. He had requested pizza for dinner, so that night we had people over for pizza and cake! It was a good day!
There are so many words to describe Atticus, it is hard to only pick a few! He changed our lives so much (for the better) and continues to bring joy and laughter into our lives daily! He is such an awesome big brother and the best son! I couldn't imagine my life without him! Atticus we love you so much and hope you have an amazing year being 6!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

The words I would use to describe Atticus: Sweet, rockstar, cutie, funny, intelligent, and AWESOME!!

Looks like he had a lot of fun. :)