Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lied Discovery Children's Museum


air under pressure

pull!

Check out boy!

Shopper!

white men CAN jump!

one million pennies.


putting himself in a bubble!

Hurricane simulator. We all had fun with this one! It got up to 78.2 mph!


If you are ever in Las Vegas and you have kids, I recommend checking out the Lied Discovery Children's Museum for sure! Atticus chose to skip school on his bday and go there. Little did he know he would be learning but was having so much fun he didn't care or notice (we even watched a science show full of experiments)! Everything is hands on, which is awesome for kids and parents...less worry of something being broken that shouldn't have been touched! Atticus said his favorite was the science tower and the green village! Harper enjoyed just about everything and threw a fit when it was time to leave 4 1/2 hours later! I took about a million and one pictures so as per usual if you would like to see the rest check out my facebook. ♥

3 comments:

Aimee said...

So next time kevin and I come out to vegas to visit we are totally going here. I really love discovery museums but I always feel silly going without kids. So we can borrow yours ;)

Looks like you all had a ton of fun. Great bday activity. I really want to check out a hurricane simulator...seem to have those all over now

Ang said...

Looks awesome - and not crowded! Ours is always packed. I totally want to try that hurricane thing too!

Alisha said...

That looks like so much fun!
We should go there when John and I come visit...I think we are childish enough to have fun without kids haha