Monday, August 12, 2013

Pins

There is literally a pin for everything on Pinterest and I have literally pinned them all (ok not literally and not them all). Although I have not pinned them all (yet), I have pinned 758 pins. I do actually use pins from my boards, but I don't tend to document it (unless it is really cool). So, I am following Jamie's lead and doing a Pinterest challenge of my own of sorts. I am hoping to get to some of my bigger DIY pins since school is starting and I will have a whole 2 hours and 45 minutes of zero kids in the house. Anyway, lets kick things off right with a dessert pin.

Pin número 1: cookie bowls (original pin)(pictures only) I also saw this over at delirious rhapsody.
This was a big hit and I definitely see more of these in our future. Super simple too! 
All you need is, a cupcake pan, cupcake liners, and cookie dough!    
  
 I used some pre-made dough I already had (two squares per bowl) and mold over each cup (Harper helped me out).

Bake for about 12-15 minutes. At this point I thought it was going to end up like one of those "nailed it" pins.

Add ice cream and chocolate syrup, or whatever your little heart desires and enjoy! 

No comments: