Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Yearly Q&A.


It's been a long time and junk...a lot has gone on since I yada, yada, yada... you know the standard blogger (that goes on a long blogging hiatus and then pops back up after a year) speech.
 The thing is I have such a love-hate relationship with blogging. I love getting to look back on all of the posts and know they are here as long as the internet still exists, but hate having to actually sit down and blog said posts. I think however the guilt is what wins in the end. My kids scrap books are WAY behind (hey! just like this blog) and I really feel the mom guilt pile on. SO, since blogging IS easier then scrap booking ( I will catch up on the scrapbooks one of these days). I will continue to have a love-hate relationship and a post here and there, with a lot missing in between (just keeping it real) (yes, I just said keeping it real).  Plus the added bonus of pretending to write to millions of readers who are just dying to read my very hilarious antics and what nots. Here we go again.

Anyway, every year on August 3rd we ask our  children the same set of questions. Here are this years answers.

Pioneer Day july 24, 2013

Atticus
Age:8

Favorites:
Book- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (all of them)
Food- pizza
Candy- Twix
Place to go- the rec center
Color- Red
Movie- Tron Legacy
TV Show- None
Thing to play- Little Big Planet 2

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a video game designer!

Harper
Age: 5

Favorites:
Book- 101 Dalmatians
Food- eggs with cholula
Candy- all of the candies
Place to go- Disneyland
Color- pink & purple
Movie- Despicable Me
TV Show- Doc McStuffins
Thing to play- I like to play at the park with the big twisty slide

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a mom and a dentist!

No comments: