Saturday, June 7, 2014

Oh my gosh I'm back again...

Yes, it's true I am back again ( not in a backstreet boys way, but in a lazy blogger way). Two posts in one weekend? Watch out! 

This summer we decided to make a "summer bucket list". We sat down and as a family decided on a long list of things we would like to do this summer. Some do require travel, but most are activities that can be done either around town, or at home. I feel like it has already gotten the kids super excited (myself and Keith too) about getting to pick exactly what they want to do this summer. And when we are feeling bored, we can take a gander at our list (conveniently on the fridge), pick something and hopefully keep the inevitable, "I'm bored" and "there is nothing to do" at bay a little longer. 



Here's to a fun summer with lots of sleeping in!! :)



No comments: